Monday, May 13, 2013

Two steps forward, five backwards

My last post was titled "Cautiously Optimistic" and with good reason. What a hard weekend and what a rough Monday. I got the crap beat out of me this afternoon over who knows what. My poor DH is exhausted from work and comes home to chaos and then he starts yelling and I just want to crawl in a hole. Now I'm worried that my work won't pay for my leave of absence because someone decided I was trying to get away with something and sent an email to the whole world. I hope it can be fixed, otherwise we're up shit creek without a paddle and possibly no boat.

I just don't know how to parent my daughter. What do you do with a kid who is punching and kicking you one moment and then crying and telling you that there is a war in her head the next?

No comments:

Post a Comment